Why not just live and let live
With reference to your article, It s a Fishy Business in the Budleigh Journal (April 8). I buy fish from boats on the beach; I also buy from the fishmonger.
With reference to your article, 'It's a Fishy Business' in the Budleigh Journal (April 8).
I buy fish from boats on the beach; I also buy from the fishmonger. I buy produce at the monthly Farmers' Market, but I also use the local shops on a regular basis.
I would suggest that Mr England has more to fear from the supermarket than from someone who occasionally sells fish on the beach.
A monopoly means that the sole supplier can charge what he likes.
You may also want to watch:
For goodness sake, why not live and let live!
- 1 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 2 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 3 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
- 10 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
6 Sherbrook Close,