Why is our town so special?
What makes Exmouth Special? My Year 6 class has been conducting surveys in town, asking local residents and visitors to Exmouth some of the following questions:
Do you like/dislike Exmouth? (and why?)
What is the best part of Exmouth?
What is the worst part of Exmouth?
Is Exmouth a good place for holidaymakers? (and why?)
You may also want to watch:
What do you know about Exmouth’s history?
The children have been so impressed with the information they have been given. They have found it really interesting to hear people’s stories and would like to thank all the people who have completed their surveys.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
They wondered whether any of your readers had any opinions or stories they would like to share, linked to their questions.
Mrs Alison Rich,
Exeter Road Community