Why do we pay for parking?
I wonder if anyone could explain why we have to pay to park on Exmouth seafront in summer – when it is free in Budleigh Salterton, Sidmouth and Seaton.
I wonder if anyone could explain why we have to pay to park on Exmouth seafront in summer - when it is free in Budleigh Salterton, Sidmouth and Seaton.
If we need to raise money in this way, perhaps the other towns could help by paying as well.
42 Littleham Road,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock