Why do we pay for parking?
I wonder if anyone could explain why we have to pay to park on Exmouth seafront in summer – when it is free in Budleigh Salterton, Sidmouth and Seaton.
I wonder if anyone could explain why we have to pay to park on Exmouth seafront in summer - when it is free in Budleigh Salterton, Sidmouth and Seaton.
If we need to raise money in this way, perhaps the other towns could help by paying as well.
42 Littleham Road,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 3 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 4 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 9 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college