Why do we pay for parking?
I wonder if anyone could explain why we have to pay to park on Exmouth seafront in summer – when it is free in Budleigh Salterton, Sidmouth and Seaton.
I wonder if anyone could explain why we have to pay to park on Exmouth seafront in summer - when it is free in Budleigh Salterton, Sidmouth and Seaton.
If we need to raise money in this way, perhaps the other towns could help by paying as well.
42 Littleham Road,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 4 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Exmouth loses out on multi-million pound funding boost
- 7 Sound move to join singing group
- 8 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 9 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 10 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people