Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
EXPERIENCE Devon Crealy’s legendary attractions, combining magic and myths, wild rides and exciting adventures, whilst getting nose to nose with nature and animals.
Enter the land of Crealy magic where you’ll fly through the air, splash through flowing water, explore mystical woodland, meet the friendliest creatures and uncover ancient stories of dinosaurs, ogres, knights and Romans. With the biggest events for 2010 including visits from Scooby-Doo on July 28, SpongeBob Squarepants on August 4, Iron Man on August 11, Sportacus August 11, and Barney on the 25th August, you’ll take home more precious memories than ever before.
With all this to do, you will find there’s too much to do in just one day! So, because Crealy loves to see you time and time again, you’ll get to come back free of charge!
Following your first paid visit, you can return for free within the following week – in celebration of our twenty-first anniversary this year!
The Midweek Herald is offering one lucky family a ticket for four to sample the delights of Crealy. All youy have to do is answer this simple question. Where does SpongeBob Squarepants live?
You may also want to watch:
Send your answers on a postcard with your name, address and a daytime contact number to;
Entertainments editor, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton EX5 2UL. Answers must be in by Friday, July 23.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 6 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 9 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police