Where will the cars park?
With reference to the letter in edition dated December 3 - Brenda to the rescue over parking peril -
With reference to the letter in edition dated December 3 - Brenda to the rescue over parking peril - I may agree with her comments with regard to the awful situation of Moorfield Road in the mornings with school traffic and far too many cars being parked on pavements and the complete lack of consideration by mothers dropping off their children, to other road users.
However, please could she explain where these extra parking spaces will come from down Moorfield Close? As a resident of Moorfield Close, there is little enough parking as it is for the residents, so please explain how extra parking spaces will suddenly become available.
Is she intending with her ultimate power as a councillor - by knocking down houses or using residents gardens?
Please respond with your thoughts Councillor Taylor.
You may also want to watch:
This is a hair-brained idea, which has not been thought through.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 10 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
5 Moorfield Close,