Where will the cars park?
With reference to the letter in edition dated December 3 - Brenda to the rescue over parking peril -
With reference to the letter in edition dated December 3 - Brenda to the rescue over parking peril - I may agree with her comments with regard to the awful situation of Moorfield Road in the mornings with school traffic and far too many cars being parked on pavements and the complete lack of consideration by mothers dropping off their children, to other road users.
However, please could she explain where these extra parking spaces will come from down Moorfield Close? As a resident of Moorfield Close, there is little enough parking as it is for the residents, so please explain how extra parking spaces will suddenly become available.
Is she intending with her ultimate power as a councillor - by knocking down houses or using residents gardens?
Please respond with your thoughts Councillor Taylor.
You may also want to watch:
This is a hair-brained idea, which has not been thought through.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 6 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 7 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 8 Auctioneers are becoming more accessible by utilising new technology
- 9 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 10 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
5 Moorfield Close,