Where will the cars park?
With reference to the letter in edition dated December 3 - Brenda to the rescue over parking peril -
With reference to the letter in edition dated December 3 - Brenda to the rescue over parking peril - I may agree with her comments with regard to the awful situation of Moorfield Road in the mornings with school traffic and far too many cars being parked on pavements and the complete lack of consideration by mothers dropping off their children, to other road users.
However, please could she explain where these extra parking spaces will come from down Moorfield Close? As a resident of Moorfield Close, there is little enough parking as it is for the residents, so please explain how extra parking spaces will suddenly become available.
Is she intending with her ultimate power as a councillor - by knocking down houses or using residents gardens?
Please respond with your thoughts Councillor Taylor.
You may also want to watch:
This is a hair-brained idea, which has not been thought through.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Wins for East Budleigh and the Robinettes
- 4 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 5 Covid support team thanks community for generous help
- 6 Shortage of applicants lifts starting salaries
- 7 East Devon Ladies win County Pairs comp
- 8 Champions of art and culture help connect communities
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
5 Moorfield Close,