Weekend of literary events
BUDLEIGH Salterton is looking ahead to the town s first ever literary festival. The weekend of talks, discussion and performances takes place on September 18-20 and promises a host of presentations by local authors.
BUDLEIGH Salterton is looking ahead to the town's first ever literary festival.
The weekend of talks, discussion and performances takes place on September 18-20 and promises a host of presentations by local authors.
Children's events will be held at Budleigh's library, there will be an exhibition at the Brook Gallery and social history at Fairlynch Museum.
Fringe events, a film and talk on the French Lieutenant's Woman and events at the Salterton Playhouse are also on the programme.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from the town's Tourist Information Centre.
The box office opens on July 10.
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 John and Grace run for the heart
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 8 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
More information about the events can be found at www.budlitfest.org.uk