Weekend of literary events
BUDLEIGH Salterton is looking ahead to the town s first ever literary festival. The weekend of talks, discussion and performances takes place on September 18-20 and promises a host of presentations by local authors.
BUDLEIGH Salterton is looking ahead to the town's first ever literary festival.
The weekend of talks, discussion and performances takes place on September 18-20 and promises a host of presentations by local authors.
Children's events will be held at Budleigh's library, there will be an exhibition at the Brook Gallery and social history at Fairlynch Museum.
Fringe events, a film and talk on the French Lieutenant's Woman and events at the Salterton Playhouse are also on the programme.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from the town's Tourist Information Centre.
The box office opens on July 10.
- 1 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 2 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 3 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 4 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 7 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 8 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 9 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
More information about the events can be found at www.budlitfest.org.uk