We want to keep it this way
How refreshing to see a sensible snag has arisen and, surprisingly, after all this time, about the land where the Longboat Caf� is. Fingers crossed that Clinton Estates will want to keep dear old Budleigh as it is and stay this way!
How refreshing to see a sensible snag has arisen and, surprisingly, after all this time, about the land where the Longboat Caf� is.
Fingers crossed that Clinton Estates will want to keep dear old Budleigh as it is and stay this way!
During the cold spell, we strolled along the dear old familiar beach and sadly noticed, even then, we were not able to get a hot drink at all at the Longboat.
If the proprietors have their hearts in their trade as they are portraying in having this big monster built, where are they now for the local people who are always here?
You may also want to watch:
I think, in conclusion, they would be there now serving customers, locals and visitors, even if it was hot drinks and soup.
Also, it would show total dedication and appreciation, but it makes you think if they cannot get their own way in this monstrous planning, that they just do not want to know.
- 1 David puts big business career on ice to return to his seafront roots
- 2 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 3 Sun helps volunteers shine a light on town's blooming brilliant look
- 4 Tri-Hard Runners brave the heat
- 5 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 6 Farewell for councillor who worked tirelessly for his constituents
- 7 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 10 Joint initiative Is big bowls success
P & J McIntyre,