We want to keep it this way
How refreshing to see a sensible snag has arisen and, surprisingly, after all this time, about the land where the Longboat Caf� is. Fingers crossed that Clinton Estates will want to keep dear old Budleigh as it is and stay this way!
How refreshing to see a sensible snag has arisen and, surprisingly, after all this time, about the land where the Longboat Caf� is.
Fingers crossed that Clinton Estates will want to keep dear old Budleigh as it is and stay this way!
During the cold spell, we strolled along the dear old familiar beach and sadly noticed, even then, we were not able to get a hot drink at all at the Longboat.
If the proprietors have their hearts in their trade as they are portraying in having this big monster built, where are they now for the local people who are always here?
You may also want to watch:
I think, in conclusion, they would be there now serving customers, locals and visitors, even if it was hot drinks and soup.
Also, it would show total dedication and appreciation, but it makes you think if they cannot get their own way in this monstrous planning, that they just do not want to know.
- 1 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 4 Mrs B marks 10 years with All Saints Pre-school
- 5 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 Exmouth’s Deaf Academy recognised for ‘outstanding use’ of technology during lockdown
- 8 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 9 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
P & J McIntyre,