We want to keep it this way
How refreshing to see a sensible snag has arisen and, surprisingly, after all this time, about the land where the Longboat Caf� is. Fingers crossed that Clinton Estates will want to keep dear old Budleigh as it is and stay this way!
How refreshing to see a sensible snag has arisen and, surprisingly, after all this time, about the land where the Longboat Caf� is.
Fingers crossed that Clinton Estates will want to keep dear old Budleigh as it is and stay this way!
During the cold spell, we strolled along the dear old familiar beach and sadly noticed, even then, we were not able to get a hot drink at all at the Longboat.
If the proprietors have their hearts in their trade as they are portraying in having this big monster built, where are they now for the local people who are always here?
I think, in conclusion, they would be there now serving customers, locals and visitors, even if it was hot drinks and soup.
Also, it would show total dedication and appreciation, but it makes you think if they cannot get their own way in this monstrous planning, that they just do not want to know.
- 1 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 2 Man in court over alleged 'threat' to Exmouth police officer
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Harrier Amanda racing in the Chichester Harbour Trail
- 6 Exmouth humbled in the wind and rain at Millbrook
- 7 Property of the Week: The Square, Branscombe
- 8 Decisions on future of our seafront must include a voice for all
- 9 Church group sends boxes of gifts to Moldova Christmas appeal
- 10 Leisure centre team offers support for refugees in Exmouth
P & J McIntyre,