We want to keep it this way
How refreshing to see a sensible snag has arisen and, surprisingly, after all this time, about the land where the Longboat Caf� is. Fingers crossed that Clinton Estates will want to keep dear old Budleigh as it is and stay this way!
How refreshing to see a sensible snag has arisen and, surprisingly, after all this time, about the land where the Longboat Caf� is.
Fingers crossed that Clinton Estates will want to keep dear old Budleigh as it is and stay this way!
During the cold spell, we strolled along the dear old familiar beach and sadly noticed, even then, we were not able to get a hot drink at all at the Longboat.
If the proprietors have their hearts in their trade as they are portraying in having this big monster built, where are they now for the local people who are always here?
I think, in conclusion, they would be there now serving customers, locals and visitors, even if it was hot drinks and soup.
Also, it would show total dedication and appreciation, but it makes you think if they cannot get their own way in this monstrous planning, that they just do not want to know.
- 1 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 2 Bailiffs instructed to evict caravans from Exmouth site ‘as soon as possible’
- 3 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 4 Gang responsible for bringing a kilo of drugs into Devon jailed for 23 years
- 5 Ladram Bay to feature in 'staycation' TV show
- 6 Exmouth launderette donating duvet charge to Save the Children
- 7 Aviation industry is key to realising dream of a highly-skilled South West
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 Budleigh Lions support town's new community larder
- 10 Exmouth talking newspaper hold first meeting since pandemic
P & J McIntyre,