We’ve lost pride
Is there no pride left in Exmouth?
The majority of people in Exmouth drop litter, even if there is a bin nearby. Shop fronts in Exmouth are dirty with cigarette ends and bird poo. All it needs is a bucket of water and a hard brush to clean it up – a five-minute job.
The street cleaners in Exmouth have disappeared without trace. At the side of the Town Hall, the drains are blocked with leaves and cigarette ends.
Let’s get some pride back into Exmouth.
You may also want to watch:
168b Exeter Road, Exmouth.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 6 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town