We should fight for education
REGARDING Exmouth Citizens Forum I am amazed at the lack of communication from the asda protesters to the Tesco takeover of Exmouth.
REGARDING Exmouth Citizens' Forum
I am amazed at the lack of communication from the asda protesters to the Tesco takeover of Exmouth. When Asda were trying to open a store here, we kept hearing that it was a death knell to local shops and businesses, so could someone tell me what is the difference now?
I am also concerned at the lack of response to the potential loss of Rolle College as an educational facility.
I think, deep down, we all know that it will end up as yet more retirement apartments but, so far, I haven't read a letter, let alone seen a petition to sign, regarding this matter, and yet I would have thought the education of our children was something well worth fighting for.
You may also want to watch:
5 Woodville Road, Exmouth.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 7 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 10 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase