We should fight for education
REGARDING Exmouth Citizens Forum I am amazed at the lack of communication from the asda protesters to the Tesco takeover of Exmouth.
REGARDING Exmouth Citizens' Forum
I am amazed at the lack of communication from the asda protesters to the Tesco takeover of Exmouth. When Asda were trying to open a store here, we kept hearing that it was a death knell to local shops and businesses, so could someone tell me what is the difference now?
I am also concerned at the lack of response to the potential loss of Rolle College as an educational facility.
I think, deep down, we all know that it will end up as yet more retirement apartments but, so far, I haven't read a letter, let alone seen a petition to sign, regarding this matter, and yet I would have thought the education of our children was something well worth fighting for.
You may also want to watch:
5 Woodville Road, Exmouth.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 3 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 6 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 7 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 10 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life