Who does this council ‘spokesperson’ think they are?
I do not need educating about my waste, I need them to realise that bringing any kind of waste through my home causes damage and dirt, by the wheels of the wheelie bin.
Also, there is no room for one of their green bags to be kept outfront. Maybe they expect us to carry the green bags through our homes on our backs?
Something their operatives would probably not do because of health and saftey issues.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 9 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 10 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way