Volunteers wanted to run hike
A children’s charity is looking for volunteers to help run a charity walk.
The NSPCC Devon Hike Against Cruelty to Kids (HACK) takes place on September 11, and will see walkers covering 25 miles along the South West Coastal Path from Dawlish.
The charity is now looking for people to assist with tasks such as registering entrants, manning check points and marshalling the route.
The charity is also looking for donations of supplies to help run the event, including drinks and van hire.
NSPCC fundraising manager Donna Statham, said: “We really want to hear from anyone who would like to help out.
You may also want to watch:
“You can get a lot of satisfaction and enjoyment from knowing you’re helping out at an event that will be raising vital funds for vulnerable children and young people who desperately need our support.”
For more information, visit www.nspcc.org.uk/hack, call (01823) 346346 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 10 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common