Virtual Santa on the Run event for Children’s Hospice South West
- Credit: Children's Hospice South West
Children’s Hospice South West’s (CHSW) annual Santas on the Run event is back - but not as you know it.
Taking place over the weekend of the December 11-13, supporters will be able to choose their own distance, route and festive fancy dress.
The local children’s charity has taken the decision to hold it virtually this Christmas due to the pandemic. It’s free to register and anyone who manages to raise more than £15 will receive a special Santas on the Run medal.
The event has already attracted from the charity’s many supporters around East Devon.
Kiley Pearce, CHSW events fundraiser, said: “Whether you twinkle in tinsel or rock it like Rudolph, you can get creative with your costume and complete a distance of your choice, your way.”
You may also want to watch:
Registration is free. visit www.chsw.org.uk/santas to register yout interest and join the charity’s event on Facebook by searching ‘Santas on the Run – goes freestyle’ www.facebook.com/events/649916122169450
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 5 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 8 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 9 Budleigh bowlers welcome touring sides
- 10 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light