Exmouth Virtual Business Awards winners announced
- Credit: Archant
The winners of the first virtual Exmouth Business Awards have been announced.
Chamber of Commerce chairman Ian MacQueen and East Devon MP Simon Jupp appeared via Facebook Live to announce the winners of the six new categories.
The virtual event was launched after the normal business awards was cancelled due to coronavirus.
The categories all recognised businesses and organisations which have made adaptations and provided services through the Covid-19 lockdown.
The winners are as follows:
You may also want to watch:
Best Customer Service
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 3 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 4 Repair cafe opens again
- 5 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 6 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 7 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 8 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 9 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 10 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
The Digital Wellbeing Community
Best Community Support Group
Exmouth Friends in Need
Best Online Presence
The Point Bar and Grill
Best Business 2 Business Advice Service
Lisa Hamer – Mrs Snuggles