Exmouth Virtual Business Awards winners announced
- Credit: Archant
The winners of the first virtual Exmouth Business Awards have been announced.
Chamber of Commerce chairman Ian MacQueen and East Devon MP Simon Jupp appeared via Facebook Live to announce the winners of the six new categories.
The virtual event was launched after the normal business awards was cancelled due to coronavirus.
The categories all recognised businesses and organisations which have made adaptations and provided services through the Covid-19 lockdown.
The winners are as follows:
You may also want to watch:
Best Customer Service
- 1 Outpouring of support for Afghan refugees arriving in Exmouth
- 2 East Devon elects new councillor in the Exe Valley
- 3 Probus club members resume 2021 meetings
- 4 County’s major arts event exceeds expectations in first few days
- 5 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 6 Nightingale hospital in running for top industry award
- 7 Yachtsman provides a valuable learning service for watch team
- 8 Local government working together to help Afghan refugees
- 9 Season coming to a close at Madeira Bowls
- 10 Is the staycation boom here to stay? Tell us what you think in our tourism survey
The Digital Wellbeing Community
Best Community Support Group
Exmouth Friends in Need
Best Online Presence
The Point Bar and Grill
Best Business 2 Business Advice Service
Lisa Hamer – Mrs Snuggles