Vehicle vandalised in Lympstone
A VEHICLE parked in Lympstone was vandalised.
Between January 22 and 23, a vehicle left in Jacksons Meadow suffered damage to its body work.
The police have made enquiries about the incident but no offender has been identified.
Anyone with information should call Devon and Cornwall police, quoting the crime reference number KE/11/204.
In a separate incident, a mobile phone was stolen during a house party on January 28.
You may also want to watch:
This was one of two crimes to have occurred between January 9 and February 5 in Lympstone.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 6 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year