Vandals did not spoil open garden
With regard to the article in the Exmouth Journal of July 9, Garden signs stolen when advertising the open gardens event,
With regard to the article in the Exmouth Journal of July 9, "Garden signs stolen when advertising the open gardens" event, I wonder if the perpetrators of this mindless vandalism could have been the same persons/people who, once a day for three days running, ripped down and destroyed my posters, mounted on my garden wall, during the recent elections?
I wonder if these mindless idiots have a hate against gardens in general or, perhaps, politicians in general. The latter being quite understandable in the current climate I feel.
Oh yes, the open gardens went off very well indeed on Sunday, far more participants than the organisers expected I gather, and all very complimentary too.,
You may also want to watch:
The Retreat, Lympstone
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 4 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 5 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 8 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
- 9 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 10 Seven-goal Brixington turn on the style