Users can improve cycle routes
CYCLISTS are able to suggest minor improvements to the town s network of cycle routes.
CYCLISTS are able to suggest 'minor improvements' to the town's network of cycle routes.
Users will be able to make suggestions that will help cyclists get around town safely and easily.
It follows the Exmouth Cycle Routes Strategy proposed by Cyclepath Exmouth and endorsed by the district council last year.
A spokesman said: "Because of budget constraints it is looking for simple low-cost changes like road markings and signage that would help cyclists to find safe routes through the town."
If you have any suggestions contact John Petty at: email@example.com.
- 1 New assistant chief constables at Devon and Cornwall Police
- 2 Win keeps Exmouth Town second with games in hand
- 3 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 4 Strong demand for properties continues into the new year
- 5 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness
- 6 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 7 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 8 More than 600 jobs up for grabs at Travelodge - including in South West
- 9 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 10 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month