Users can improve cycle routes
CYCLISTS are able to suggest minor improvements to the town s network of cycle routes.
CYCLISTS are able to suggest 'minor improvements' to the town's network of cycle routes.
Users will be able to make suggestions that will help cyclists get around town safely and easily.
It follows the Exmouth Cycle Routes Strategy proposed by Cyclepath Exmouth and endorsed by the district council last year.
A spokesman said: "Because of budget constraints it is looking for simple low-cost changes like road markings and signage that would help cyclists to find safe routes through the town."
You may also want to watch:
If you have any suggestions contact John Petty at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 ejl wk24 new constituency
- 2 Exciting new era begins at Budleigh Salterton
- 3 Claire Austin honoured by the Queen
- 4 Safety teams collaborate for event to help save lives
- 5 Moxey takes Gulls to the final
- 6 Exmouth Town gearing up for pre-season campaign
- 7 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 8 Brilliant win on the road for Budleigh
- 9 Home care fair aims to raise awareness and provide advice
- 10 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point