Upset for Dylan
May I, through your paper, ask if anyone on the beach beyond Orcombe Point (going towards Sandy Bay) found Dylan’s ball?
It was Friday, September 16. It is quite special to our Bichon and he won’t play with a replacement ball!
It is hard plastic, opaque white and the size of a tennis ball.
If anyone found it please return it to us. It will make one little happy dog!
You may also want to watch:
5 Morven Drive, Exmouth.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 6 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police