Upset by attack on Labrador
Exmouth police launch witness appeal after dog attacked on Woodbury Common . I am enraged to read of this attack and can fully understand what this poor dog owner must have gone through. When is this going to stop? As the owner of two dogs, one of whic
Exmouth police launch witness appeal after dog attacked on Woodbury Common".
I am enraged to read of this attack and can fully understand what this poor dog owner must have gone through. When is this going to stop?
As the owner of two dogs, one of which was constantly attacked by other dogs when he was young, I know how this situation is completely unacceptable.
I have never let my dogs off on the common because of this fear and cannot even enjoy the beach, again because owners with violent dogs, especially if they have more than one, just think it is OK to let them run loose.
You may also want to watch:
Staffies can be lovely, but they do have an unpredictable streak when in a pack and their jaws are deadly.
One day, an owner is going to get seriously hurt when a confrontation occurs between owners. I would fight to the death to defend my dogs.
- 1 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 2 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 3 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 4 Junior rugby returns after a year of frustration
- 5 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
- 6 Budleigh Music Festival announces return line-up
- 7 ‘Pay what you can’ at Open Door Community Café
- 8 Former Exmouth and Budleigh officer nominated for lifetime achievement award
- 9 Exmouth candidates gear up for county council elections
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
Why cannot we just take our dogs out in peace and let them have a run, which they so badly need, without this constant fear?
I am angry and disgusted and my heart goes out to this poor woman and her lovely Labrador. Keep these unpredictable terriers on leads or muzzle them.
Disgusted dog owner,