Upset by attack on Labrador
Exmouth police launch witness appeal after dog attacked on Woodbury Common . I am enraged to read of this attack and can fully understand what this poor dog owner must have gone through. When is this going to stop? As the owner of two dogs, one of whic
Exmouth police launch witness appeal after dog attacked on Woodbury Common".
I am enraged to read of this attack and can fully understand what this poor dog owner must have gone through. When is this going to stop?
As the owner of two dogs, one of which was constantly attacked by other dogs when he was young, I know how this situation is completely unacceptable.
I have never let my dogs off on the common because of this fear and cannot even enjoy the beach, again because owners with violent dogs, especially if they have more than one, just think it is OK to let them run loose.
You may also want to watch:
Staffies can be lovely, but they do have an unpredictable streak when in a pack and their jaws are deadly.
One day, an owner is going to get seriously hurt when a confrontation occurs between owners. I would fight to the death to defend my dogs.
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Darcey makes ballerina's day
- 3 Tough day at the office for the Withies
- 4 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 5 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 6 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 7 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 8 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 9 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 10 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
Why cannot we just take our dogs out in peace and let them have a run, which they so badly need, without this constant fear?
I am angry and disgusted and my heart goes out to this poor woman and her lovely Labrador. Keep these unpredictable terriers on leads or muzzle them.
Disgusted dog owner,