UKIP’s no whips
I would like to thank all who voted for me in the recent county council elections.
I look forward to representing all residents in the Brixington & Withycombe division.
UKIP operates a no-whip policy in local government, meaning I represent the needs of the residents, not a party line to toe.
We support the East Devon Alliance – together we can help put a stop to this EU-driven over-development, and limit corporate greed.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 David puts big business career on ice to return to his seafront roots
- 2 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 3 Sun helps volunteers shine a light on town's blooming brilliant look
- 4 Tri-Hard Runners brave the heat
- 5 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 6 Farewell for councillor who worked tirelessly for his constituents
- 7 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 8 Women's triumphant triple challenge set to net £15,000 for charity
- 9 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 10 Joint initiative Is big bowls success