UFOs seen at Christmas
Further to your story in the Journal on January 14, regarding UFO sightings over town,
Further to your story in the Journal on January 14, regarding UFO sightings over town, I can report that I, too, saw the UFO's on Christmas Day and Boxing Day 2009 from the garden of my mother's house in Exmouth, on both evenings.
It was something that was moving fast, much faster than an aeroplane with very bright orange lights. This must have been around 6pm, then later on at 7.30pm and later than that too, as I stood out in the garden for ages waiting to see it again. There was no noise. Most odd, but really fascinating. I have not seen anything like it before. I tried to look at it through binoculars, but it was going too fast.
My friend Ian Turner, who was at my mother's with me reported it to Exeter Airport, who said they would look into it.
I think Mr Turner has seen the UFO's since, recently from his back garden, in Exeter.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 4 Mrs B marks 10 years with All Saints Pre-school
- 5 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 Exmouth’s Deaf Academy recognised for ‘outstanding use’ of technology during lockdown
- 8 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 9 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer