UFOs seen at Christmas
Further to your story in the Journal on January 14, regarding UFO sightings over town,
Further to your story in the Journal on January 14, regarding UFO sightings over town, I can report that I, too, saw the UFO's on Christmas Day and Boxing Day 2009 from the garden of my mother's house in Exmouth, on both evenings.
It was something that was moving fast, much faster than an aeroplane with very bright orange lights. This must have been around 6pm, then later on at 7.30pm and later than that too, as I stood out in the garden for ages waiting to see it again. There was no noise. Most odd, but really fascinating. I have not seen anything like it before. I tried to look at it through binoculars, but it was going too fast.
My friend Ian Turner, who was at my mother's with me reported it to Exeter Airport, who said they would look into it.
I think Mr Turner has seen the UFO's since, recently from his back garden, in Exeter.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 2 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 3 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 4 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 5 Wars of the Roses and end of the medieval era
- 6 Exmouth Town start season with a draw
- 7 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 8 Corporate insolvencies at third highest since start of pandemic
- 9 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 10 Captain’s Day at Madeira Bowls