UFOs seen at Christmas
Further to your story in the Journal on January 14, regarding UFO sightings over town,
Further to your story in the Journal on January 14, regarding UFO sightings over town, I can report that I, too, saw the UFO's on Christmas Day and Boxing Day 2009 from the garden of my mother's house in Exmouth, on both evenings.
It was something that was moving fast, much faster than an aeroplane with very bright orange lights. This must have been around 6pm, then later on at 7.30pm and later than that too, as I stood out in the garden for ages waiting to see it again. There was no noise. Most odd, but really fascinating. I have not seen anything like it before. I tried to look at it through binoculars, but it was going too fast.
My friend Ian Turner, who was at my mother's with me reported it to Exeter Airport, who said they would look into it.
I think Mr Turner has seen the UFO's since, recently from his back garden, in Exeter.
- 1 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 2 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 3 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 4 Harrier Amanda racing in the Chichester Harbour Trail
- 5 Decisions on future of our seafront must include a voice for all
- 6 Exmouth humbled in the wind and rain at Millbrook
- 7 Exhibition celebrates artist's lifelong love affair with estuary
- 8 Property of the Week: The Square, Branscombe
- 9 New look Co-op store for East Devon town
- 10 Leisure centre team offers support for refugees in Exmouth