UFOs at sea
I read the article UFO spotted at sea and have been waiting for someone to report what I had seen. I thought, at the time, that I might have been the only one who saw them.
I read the article 'UFO spotted at sea' and have been waiting for someone to report what I had seen. I thought, at the time, that I might have been the only one who saw them.
The objects I saw were definitely cylinder, rounded shapes travelling from south to north, almost exactly. I first saw one coming from the sea and first thought is was a strange object, moving fairly fast from the sea, across The Maer and then over the top of Devoncourt Hotel, still in a straight line going north.
I saw the one which crossed over me and saw another two in the distance in front of it. They were spaced out a similar distance from each other, travelling very fast - I couldn't say exactly what speed.
If I were to guess at the height, I would have thought somewhere between 500 and 1,000 feet. They looked similar to hot air balloons without the basket hanging down and inside the object at the bottom - either inside or very closely attached - was a bright orange, pulsating glow, which seemed to reflect on the bottom, outside of it, or slightly inside.
You may also want to watch:
Still silent, I watched the three objects disappear into the northern sky. I have never seen them before! They could be anything. Is there anyone who could throw light on what they could be? I didn't have my camcorder ready or I would have taken some film of them.
R N Morris,
- 1 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 2 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 3 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 4 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 5 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 6 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 7 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 8 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 9 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 10 Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Mikeys Beach Bar
Four Gables, 11a Manor Road, Exmouth.