Morale is low. I read in the Journal that Budleigh Town Council did vote in support of the Greenway Lane development.
This causes me to believe that a cabal has become manifest in our local council. Perhaps they themselves need some counselling. Judgement is evidently impaired.
By their decision, they have not taken any notice of public opinion, which saddens me greatly. I repeat my observation regarding the Gentleman’s Club railings, where a U-turn was made.
Major William Morris-Paper Retd
Red Brick House, Granary Lane,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Condolences to PM following 'senseless' killing of popular MP
- 8 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 9 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police