Two Exmouth homes burgled
Exmouth police believe residents living in the Littleham area could hold vital information to help them catch a television burglar who has twice struck in the same street
Officers said a television set, mobile phone, a laptop computer and case and a quantity of tobacco were taken after entry to the home was gained through a rear door sometime between 12.55pm and 5pm on Friday July 23.
The second burglary, also in Summer Close, took place while the residents were on holiday.
Officers said a flat screen plasma television was stolen from the property sometime between 7pm on Friday July 23 and 11.45am on Sunday July 25.
Exmouth police said the burglar had not searched the rest of the property.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Phil Godfrey, from Exmouth police station, said: “I am sure that someone in the community knows some information that will assist the police.”
Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to contact Exmouth police on 08452 777444, quoting crime references KE/10/1884 and KE/10/1862.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 6 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence