Two crimes in Woodbury throughout December
A WOODBURY man was given a fixed penalty fine after being found in the possession of cannabis - which was one of two incidents in December.
A WOODBURY man was given a fixed penalty fine after being found in the possession of cannabis.
The man was issued with a penalty of �80.
The offence was one of two crimes which happened in the village during December.
In a separate incident, an assault occurred at a property on Christmas Day. Police enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
The police, at the start of December, also received a report of pedlars in Exton.
Officers would advise all residents not to buy things from their door step.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 5 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 6 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 7 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 8 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 9 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 10 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
A police spokesperson said: “Remember to check who is at the door before opening and do not open if you don’t recognise or are not expecting a caller.”