TV programme put us off town
My wife and I were planning to spend a week s holiday in Exmouth later this year.
My wife and I were planning to spend a week's holiday in Exmouth later this year.
However, a couple of nights ago we were watching one of the many police programmes that are now on TV, and were very concerned about the amount of drunkenness, fighting, and general anti-social behaviour shown in Exmouth during the evening, and have changed our mind.
It is no holiday if the only safe place in the evening is your hotel.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock