TV programme put us off town
My wife and I were planning to spend a week s holiday in Exmouth later this year.
My wife and I were planning to spend a week's holiday in Exmouth later this year.
However, a couple of nights ago we were watching one of the many police programmes that are now on TV, and were very concerned about the amount of drunkenness, fighting, and general anti-social behaviour shown in Exmouth during the evening, and have changed our mind.
It is no holiday if the only safe place in the evening is your hotel.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon