TV programme put us off town
My wife and I were planning to spend a week s holiday in Exmouth later this year.
My wife and I were planning to spend a week's holiday in Exmouth later this year.
However, a couple of nights ago we were watching one of the many police programmes that are now on TV, and were very concerned about the amount of drunkenness, fighting, and general anti-social behaviour shown in Exmouth during the evening, and have changed our mind.
It is no holiday if the only safe place in the evening is your hotel.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 6 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action