TV programme put us off town
My wife and I were planning to spend a week s holiday in Exmouth later this year.
My wife and I were planning to spend a week's holiday in Exmouth later this year.
However, a couple of nights ago we were watching one of the many police programmes that are now on TV, and were very concerned about the amount of drunkenness, fighting, and general anti-social behaviour shown in Exmouth during the evening, and have changed our mind.
It is no holiday if the only safe place in the evening is your hotel.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Repair cafe opens again
- 5 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 6 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 7 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 10 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities