Trapped horse rescued from stable in Exmouth
A HORSE was rescued after becoming stuck in a narrow alley way in Exmouth.
Two fire crews attended the incident in Salterton Road at around 7.53 this morning, November 23.
A spokesperson from the fire authority said a call was received advising that a horse was trapped on its side in a stable, unable to move.
An extra crew was called from Exeter for use of their specialist large animal net.
“Upon arrival crews found the horse trapped in a narrow alley way and requested that the specialist rescue team from Camels Head attended to assist with the rescue,” the spokesperson explained.
You may also want to watch:
“A vet was on scene and had sedated the horse. The crews then used specialist rescue equipment, under the supervision of a veterinary surgeon, to release the horse.”
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 6 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 7 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 8 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 9 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 10 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl