Tranquil? What about the music?
REGARDING the blocking of plans for a cafe at the Manor Gardens, Exmouth, please explain that, if the council believe this beautiful park should be kept as a tranquil retreat , then why was there so much money spent on locating Exmouth s only band stand within it?
REGARDING the blocking of plans for a cafe at the Manor Gardens, Exmouth, please explain that, if the council believe this beautiful park should "be kept as a tranquil retreat", then why was there so much money spent on locating Exmouth's only band stand with in it?
Surely the purpose of this large structure is to play live music, and is this not the only park within Exmouth that hosts our annual festival for families, again with live music and acts playing?
The cafe is to be for families, the elderly, everyone and will offer fresh healthy food and allow people to spend more time sitting within this incredible, historic park.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Black belt grading success for Lympstone and Exmouth Karate students
- 6 Repair café returns to town to lend a helping hand
- 7 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local