Tranquil? What about the music?
REGARDING the blocking of plans for a cafe at the Manor Gardens, Exmouth, please explain that, if the council believe this beautiful park should be kept as a tranquil retreat , then why was there so much money spent on locating Exmouth s only band stand within it?
REGARDING the blocking of plans for a cafe at the Manor Gardens, Exmouth, please explain that, if the council believe this beautiful park should "be kept as a tranquil retreat", then why was there so much money spent on locating Exmouth's only band stand with in it?
Surely the purpose of this large structure is to play live music, and is this not the only park within Exmouth that hosts our annual festival for families, again with live music and acts playing?
The cafe is to be for families, the elderly, everyone and will offer fresh healthy food and allow people to spend more time sitting within this incredible, historic park.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 6 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 7 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 8 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 9 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’