Tranquil? What about the music?
REGARDING the blocking of plans for a cafe at the Manor Gardens, Exmouth, please explain that, if the council believe this beautiful park should be kept as a tranquil retreat , then why was there so much money spent on locating Exmouth s only band stand within it?
REGARDING the blocking of plans for a cafe at the Manor Gardens, Exmouth, please explain that, if the council believe this beautiful park should "be kept as a tranquil retreat", then why was there so much money spent on locating Exmouth's only band stand with in it?
Surely the purpose of this large structure is to play live music, and is this not the only park within Exmouth that hosts our annual festival for families, again with live music and acts playing?
The cafe is to be for families, the elderly, everyone and will offer fresh healthy food and allow people to spend more time sitting within this incredible, historic park.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 6 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 9 Look to the future to find the key to motivation
- 10 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake