Tranquil? What about the music?
REGARDING the blocking of plans for a cafe at the Manor Gardens, Exmouth, please explain that, if the council believe this beautiful park should be kept as a tranquil retreat , then why was there so much money spent on locating Exmouth s only band stand within it?
REGARDING the blocking of plans for a cafe at the Manor Gardens, Exmouth, please explain that, if the council believe this beautiful park should "be kept as a tranquil retreat", then why was there so much money spent on locating Exmouth's only band stand with in it?
Surely the purpose of this large structure is to play live music, and is this not the only park within Exmouth that hosts our annual festival for families, again with live music and acts playing?
The cafe is to be for families, the elderly, everyone and will offer fresh healthy food and allow people to spend more time sitting within this incredible, historic park.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 2 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 3 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 4 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 5 Vandals target vital equipment used by coastwatch team
- 6 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington
- 7 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 8 Call for 370 more care workers in East Devon
- 9 Exmouth salutes its 'town of flowers' award winners
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon