Police seek witnesses after fatal crash in East Budleigh
- Credit: Supplied
Police are still looking to trace two witnesses to a fatal collision in East Budleigh last week.
A blue Ford Fiesta, with three occupants, collided with a wall on Budleigh Hill at about 10pm on Wednesday, May 26.
Sadly, the front seat passenger, an 18-year-old man from North Devon, died at the scene.
Another 18-year-old man from Cornwall suffered serious injuries. He was treated at hospital and has since been discharged.
A 17-year-old boy from Devon suffered minor injuries.
Sergeant Keith Parkinson, of the Serious Collision Investigations Team, said: “We are continuing to investigate the circumstances behind the collision and I’d like to thank witnesses who have come forward to help with our enquiries.
“We are looking to trace two men who were at the scene and are believed to have seen what happened, but left before officers arrived. One of them was believed to have been wearing a cream-coloured top.
- 1 Re-surfacing work in Exmouth street branded an 'absolute mess'
- 2 Transforming Exmouth’s seafront into a collaborative canvas
- 3 Exmouth Youth Theatre set to rock Exmouth Pavillion
- 4 Lifeboats launched after accidental emergency call
- 5 Simon Jupp calls for Prime Minister's resignation
- 6 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 7 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 8 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 9 Swimming pool flasher sent to mental hospital
- 10 Happy bowling birthday to John Anderson
“We’d also like to hear from anyone who was in the Budleigh Hill area at the time and has dash cam or mobile phone footage.”
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 101, quoting log 982 of 26/5/21.