Town was disgusting
I recently had a visit to Exmouth - a town that states it is The Town of Flowers at the entrance of town. After a week here, I suggest you change the signs to Town of dog excrement . No matter where we walked - beach, parks or just paths around the tow
I recently had a visit to Exmouth - a town that states it is "The Town of Flowers" at the entrance of town.
After a week here, I suggest you change the signs to "Town of dog excrement".
No matter where we walked - beach, parks or just paths around the town - we were surrounded by the stuff.
We have dog wardens walking in the town where I live in, and it is fairly clean.
You may also want to watch:
May I suggest you employ some, or, if you already have them, sack them and get some who will actually do the job.
Walking around Exmouth was a truly disgusting experience.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 4 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 5 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 6 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 7 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
15 Highgrove Road, Leighton Buzzard.