Town was disgusting
I recently had a visit to Exmouth - a town that states it is The Town of Flowers at the entrance of town. After a week here, I suggest you change the signs to Town of dog excrement . No matter where we walked - beach, parks or just paths around the tow
I recently had a visit to Exmouth - a town that states it is "The Town of Flowers" at the entrance of town.
After a week here, I suggest you change the signs to "Town of dog excrement".
No matter where we walked - beach, parks or just paths around the town - we were surrounded by the stuff.
We have dog wardens walking in the town where I live in, and it is fairly clean.
You may also want to watch:
May I suggest you employ some, or, if you already have them, sack them and get some who will actually do the job.
Walking around Exmouth was a truly disgusting experience.
- 1 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 2 Exmouth’s Deaf Academy recognised for ‘outstanding use’ of technology during lockdown
- 3 Mrs B marks 10 years with All Saints Pre-school
- 4 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 5 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 6 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 7 Royal Marines Charity gets donation from Devon-based roofing firm
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 10 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend
15 Highgrove Road, Leighton Buzzard.