Town was disgusting
I recently had a visit to Exmouth - a town that states it is The Town of Flowers at the entrance of town. After a week here, I suggest you change the signs to Town of dog excrement . No matter where we walked - beach, parks or just paths around the tow
I recently had a visit to Exmouth - a town that states it is "The Town of Flowers" at the entrance of town.
After a week here, I suggest you change the signs to "Town of dog excrement".
No matter where we walked - beach, parks or just paths around the town - we were surrounded by the stuff.
We have dog wardens walking in the town where I live in, and it is fairly clean.
You may also want to watch:
May I suggest you employ some, or, if you already have them, sack them and get some who will actually do the job.
Walking around Exmouth was a truly disgusting experience.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 7 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
15 Highgrove Road, Leighton Buzzard.