Town was disgusting
I recently had a visit to Exmouth - a town that states it is The Town of Flowers at the entrance of town. After a week here, I suggest you change the signs to Town of dog excrement . No matter where we walked - beach, parks or just paths around the tow
I recently had a visit to Exmouth - a town that states it is "The Town of Flowers" at the entrance of town.
After a week here, I suggest you change the signs to "Town of dog excrement".
No matter where we walked - beach, parks or just paths around the town - we were surrounded by the stuff.
We have dog wardens walking in the town where I live in, and it is fairly clean.
May I suggest you employ some, or, if you already have them, sack them and get some who will actually do the job.
Walking around Exmouth was a truly disgusting experience.
- 1 Bathing still banned at Exmouth due to pollution but restrictions lifted for Budleigh
- 2 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 3 Bathing banned at Exmouth and Budleigh due to pollution
- 4 A-level results day for students at Exmouth Community College
- 5 CANCELLED - McFly's Exmouth concert called off
- 6 Exe Estuary cleared of ‘navigational obstructions’ by harbour patrol team
- 7 Recycle collection boxes installed at Exmouth Specsavers
- 8 Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir come to Topsham
- 9 Police asking for help in reducing demand this summer
- 10 Multi agency rescue on Exmouth seafront
15 Highgrove Road, Leighton Buzzard.