Topsham speed limits to change
A NUMBER of Topsham s road speed limits will be reduced to 20mph under new proposals being rolled out.
A NUMBER of Topsham's road speed limits will be reduced to 20mph under new proposals being rolled out.
At a meeting last week, the Highways Authority announced it would be putting new speed limits in place later this year and next year - although which roads to be affected have not been announced yet.
The proposals have been put forward under Devon County Council's County Devon on the Move programme.
The programme, which will cost �20,000, aims to improve local safety and the environment in Topsham through its scheme.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 6 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 9 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 10 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington