Topsham speed limits to change
A NUMBER of Topsham s road speed limits will be reduced to 20mph under new proposals being rolled out.
A NUMBER of Topsham's road speed limits will be reduced to 20mph under new proposals being rolled out.
At a meeting last week, the Highways Authority announced it would be putting new speed limits in place later this year and next year - although which roads to be affected have not been announced yet.
The proposals have been put forward under Devon County Council's County Devon on the Move programme.
The programme, which will cost �20,000, aims to improve local safety and the environment in Topsham through its scheme.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 3 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 4 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 5 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 6 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 7 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 8 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 9 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 10 Youngsters complete staggered marathon for FORCE with support from Exmouth GP patients