Topsham speed limits to change
A NUMBER of Topsham s road speed limits will be reduced to 20mph under new proposals being rolled out.
A NUMBER of Topsham's road speed limits will be reduced to 20mph under new proposals being rolled out.
At a meeting last week, the Highways Authority announced it would be putting new speed limits in place later this year and next year - although which roads to be affected have not been announced yet.
The proposals have been put forward under Devon County Council's County Devon on the Move programme.
The programme, which will cost �20,000, aims to improve local safety and the environment in Topsham through its scheme.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 4 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 5 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 6 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 9 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 10 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun