Topsham food market cancelled
A MARKET scheduled to take place in Matthews Hall has been cancelled. The Slow Food Devon Topsham Market which was due to be held on Sunday, September 20, has been called off due to the ongoing modernisation work at the hall. Because refurbishment work is
A MARKET scheduled to take place in Matthews Hall has been cancelled.
The Slow Food Devon Topsham Market which was due to be held on Sunday, September 20, has been called off due to the ongoing modernisation work at the hall.
Because refurbishment work is running two weeks behind schedule, a decision was made to cancel and relaunch the event on Sunday, October 18.
Marc Million, co-organiser of the Slow Food Devon Market, said: "It is disappointing that we have had to cancel.
You may also want to watch:
"However, I have now had the opportunity to visit Matthews Hall to see the work in progress and I am confident that the improvements will be well worth the wait.
"The hall will be a fantastic facility for the whole of the Topsham community and a wonderful home for the Slow Food Devon Topsham Market."
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 3 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 4 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 5 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 6 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 7 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 8 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 9 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 10 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
Marc added: "The new entrance-way with its caf� bar area will be really welcoming and there have been considerable improvements to the overall fabric of the building.
"It's exciting and we look forward to relaunching the Slow Food Devon Topsham Market on October 18th.