Topsham food company celebrates
A FOOD produce company based in Topsham celebrates its third year in business this month. Launched in October 2006, The Feeding Your Imagination brand is headed up by Topsham s celebrity chef Paul Da-Costa Greaves. The brand initially offered a range of
A FOOD produce company based in Topsham celebrates its third year in business this month.
Launched in October 2006, The Feeding Your Imagination brand is headed up by Topsham's celebrity chef Paul Da-Costa Greaves.
The brand initially offered a range of six organic and therapeutic chocolate bars three years ago which has now been increased to twelve including a Seductive, Gorgeous, Mistress, Fruity, Yin and Yang range.
Feeding Your Imagination has achieved a number of awards and the products are available in no less than 200 stockists including delicatessens, farm shops and garden centres.
You may also want to watch:
Paul said: "The Feeding Your Imagination concept has been with me for many years now but it's only the last three that we managed to turn 'a young chef's dream' into a real business.
"We launched on the backdrop of what turned out to be the last real good year in food retailing, prior to the (economic) downturn."
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 4 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 10 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
For more information on where you can purchase the products, visit the following website at: www.feeding-your-imagination.co.uk
Paul has also revamped the packaging on his festive Christmas pudding product which has in recent years been voted the number one pudding by the Daily Telegraph and praised by Antony Worrall Thompson.
The puddings are now nested in a seasonal carry box so the product can be positioned alongside gift items.