Topsham food company celebrates
A FOOD produce company based in Topsham celebrates its third year in business this month. Launched in October 2006, The Feeding Your Imagination brand is headed up by Topsham s celebrity chef Paul Da-Costa Greaves. The brand initially offered a range of
A FOOD produce company based in Topsham celebrates its third year in business this month.
Launched in October 2006, The Feeding Your Imagination brand is headed up by Topsham's celebrity chef Paul Da-Costa Greaves.
The brand initially offered a range of six organic and therapeutic chocolate bars three years ago which has now been increased to twelve including a Seductive, Gorgeous, Mistress, Fruity, Yin and Yang range.
Feeding Your Imagination has achieved a number of awards and the products are available in no less than 200 stockists including delicatessens, farm shops and garden centres.
You may also want to watch:
Paul said: "The Feeding Your Imagination concept has been with me for many years now but it's only the last three that we managed to turn 'a young chef's dream' into a real business.
"We launched on the backdrop of what turned out to be the last real good year in food retailing, prior to the (economic) downturn."
- 1 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 2 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 3 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 4 Junior rugby returns after a year of frustration
- 5 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
- 6 Budleigh Music Festival announces return line-up
- 7 ‘Pay what you can’ at Open Door Community Café
- 8 Former Exmouth and Budleigh officer nominated for lifetime achievement award
- 9 Exmouth candidates gear up for county council elections
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
For more information on where you can purchase the products, visit the following website at: www.feeding-your-imagination.co.uk
Paul has also revamped the packaging on his festive Christmas pudding product which has in recent years been voted the number one pudding by the Daily Telegraph and praised by Antony Worrall Thompson.
The puddings are now nested in a seasonal carry box so the product can be positioned alongside gift items.