Topsham firefighters tackle milk float fire

TOPSHAM firefighters wore breathing apparatus to tackle a milk float blaze on Tuesday morning.

TOPSHAM firefighters wore breathing apparatus to tackle a milk float blaze on Tuesday morning.

When the fire crew arrived near Strand Court, in Topsham, they found the milk float was well alight on a driveway.

The fire brigade used one hose reel and dry powder to fight the blaze.

The milk float's battery bank was severely damaged by fire and the remainder of the load was slightly fire damaged.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter