Topsham Allotments and Gardens news
GARDENING enthusiasts living in Topsham are invited to attend a number of days out being run as part of the town s allotments and gardens group. A trip to the Malvern Autumn Show takes place on Sunday, September 27. People will be picked up from Holman W
GARDENING enthusiasts living in Topsham are invited to attend a number of days out being run as part of the town's allotments and gardens group.
A trip to the Malvern Autumn Show takes place on Sunday, September 27.
People will be picked up from Holman Way at 8.30am and Lord Nelson at 8.35am with a planned return time of 7pm.
There is a �28 fee for members of Topsham Allotments and Gardens and �29 for non-members.
You may also want to watch:
Jo Paulett, social secretary, said: "It should be a good day out to get up to Malvern."
She added: "The fact the trip is taking place on a Sunday, hopefully makes it more convenient for people who are at work the rest of the week to attend. Everyone is welcome."
- 1 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 2 Repair cafe opens again
- 3 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 4 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 5 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 6 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 7 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 8 Welcome opportunity to celebrate natural beauty of pebblebed heaths
- 9 Extraordinary win for Budleigh Seconds
- 10 Beacon of success: a tribute to the life and times of Spud Rowsell
A trip to Stourhead takes place on Tuesday, October 20. People will be picked up from Holman Way at 9.30am and Lord Nelson at 9.35am. The scheduled return time is 6.30pm.
Prices are �22 for members, �15.70 for National Trust and members of Topsham Allotments and Gardens and �23 for others.
For bookings and more information, call Jo Paulett on 01392 875167 or Angela Day on 01392 874217.
Meanwhile, an annual plant mart and coffee morning will be held at St Nicholas Church Room on Friday, September 25.
In aid of Macmillans Cancer Relief, flower lovers can swap plants for free and there will plenty to buy.
The event is open from 10am to 11am for members only with no charge and open to all between 11am and 12pm with admission priced at 50p.