Topical talk at AGM
With the current focus on the implementation of the LDA Master Plan and developments with the Local Plan, Exmouth Community Association is very pleased that the speaker at its AGM this year will be Peter Gilpin, chief executive of Leisure East Devon.
The title of Peter’s talk will be Future Sports and Leisure Provision for Exmouth - is there a Game Plan?
Leisure East Devon’s responsibilities in Exmouth include Exmouth Pavilion, Exmouth Tennis and Fitness Centre and Exmouth Leisure Centre and Peter will discuss future sport and leisure developments in Exmouth in the light of plans for the town.
With the emphasis on developing the local economy and building on existing local excellence, this is a very topical issue for everyone who is interested in the town’s development and we look forward to a very informative and stimulating evening.
Peter will speak at 8pm, after the AGM has been completed.
You may also want to watch:
The AGM starts at 7pm in the Telfer Building, Exmouth Community College, Gipsy Lane, on Thursday, May 10.
It is open to all ECA Members and affiliated organisations but people can join at the door.
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 4 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 9 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 10 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
Secretary, Exmouth Community Association