Top holiday park to improve even further
DEVON Cliffs Holiday Park at Sandy Bay is hiring an army of housekeepers to boost its place as one of Britain s top holiday parks.
DEVON Cliffs Holiday Park at Sandy Bay is hiring an army of housekeepers to boost its place as one of Britain's top holiday parks.
The flagship resort of Haven Holidays is looking to recruit more than 100 housekeepers to raise the bar on the quality of accommodation even higher.
The jobs are among 300 vacancies - up 50 on last year - which the 5-star resort is aiming to fill at a Recruitment Day at the caravan park on January 29 between 2pm and 7pm.
The good news comes just a week after Haven revealed it hoped to spend �25 million on improving the popular award-winning holiday destination over the next ten years.
You may also want to watch:
A big focus for the 2010 season is making the quality of accommodation exceptional after millions of pounds have been spent at the resort in recent years in improving facilities.
Other jobs on offer include reception, bar and catering, security, grounds team, and pool lifeguards.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 4 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
Lisa Spickett, Holiday Sales Manager at Devon Cliffs, said: "We had a record year in 2009 and we're looking to build on that for 2010 with a big push on raising the quality of accommodation to exceed our guests' expectations.
"We have 300 jobs up for grabs, which is 50 more than we offered for the 2009 season.
Haven provides full training and many of the job opportunities count towards National Vocational Qualifications.