Top award for probation worker
An Exmouth probation worker has been honoured for his hard work with a regional award.
Kevin Brown was named as Partner of the Year at the Devon and Cornwall Probation Trust 2011 Awards.
Kevin, 47, won the award for his achievements as a Mental Health Nurse working with the probation service in Torbay.
He lives with his wife Sarah Read and children Josh, 17, and Hannah, 14, in Camperdown Terrace.
A Probation Trust spokesperson said: “Staff are unanimous about how invaluable they find Kevin’s support, and speak of greatly improved mental health and criminal justice outcomes as a result of his help.
You may also want to watch:
“He works in a reflective and professional manner, and his level of commitment to offenders who need support with their mental health is outstanding.”
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 3 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 4 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 5 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 10 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way