Re: old railway track to Phear Park. When you see a bottle, when you see a glass, when you think lets pick it up ! smash it thats a laugh
Re: old railway track to Phear Park.
When you see a bottle, when you see a glass, when you think lets pick it up ! smash it "thats a laugh" Please I ask you, stop, think, reflect. Dogs are the victims of your game, slashed paws are not such fun.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 4 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 5 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 6 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 7 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 8 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 9 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'