Re: old railway track to Phear Park. When you see a bottle, when you see a glass, when you think lets pick it up ! smash it thats a laugh
Re: old railway track to Phear Park.
When you see a bottle, when you see a glass, when you think lets pick it up ! smash it "thats a laugh" Please I ask you, stop, think, reflect. Dogs are the victims of your game, slashed paws are not such fun.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Darcey makes ballerina's day
- 3 Tough day at the office for the Withies
- 4 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 5 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 6 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 7 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 8 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 9 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 10 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results