Re: old railway track to Phear Park. When you see a bottle, when you see a glass, when you think lets pick it up ! smash it thats a laugh
Re: old railway track to Phear Park.
When you see a bottle, when you see a glass, when you think lets pick it up ! smash it "thats a laugh" Please I ask you, stop, think, reflect. Dogs are the victims of your game, slashed paws are not such fun.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 4 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 5 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 6 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 7 Reverend Steve Jones - Finding a Quiet Space
- 8 Budleigh football facing a moral dilemma
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Lets use money from cancelled holidays to help those in need - Anthony Bernard