There will be more congestion
Re: New Tesco store. Why should Tesco force Exmouth to accept their monopoly. We need them like a hole in the head.
Re: New Tesco store.
Why should Tesco force Exmouth to accept their monopoly.
We need them like a hole in the head. Were we allowed any say?
Why do our local councillors not do anything about it? It will be no good for local in-town stores, and the resulting traffic congestion does not bear thinking about.
You may also want to watch:
Tesco is all about maximum profit for itself, at the expense of local producers.
When Tesco adds to its stranglehold, it will be RIP Exmouth.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 7 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 8 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 9 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 10 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI