There will be more congestion
Re: New Tesco store. Why should Tesco force Exmouth to accept their monopoly. We need them like a hole in the head.
Re: New Tesco store.
Why should Tesco force Exmouth to accept their monopoly.
We need them like a hole in the head. Were we allowed any say?
Why do our local councillors not do anything about it? It will be no good for local in-town stores, and the resulting traffic congestion does not bear thinking about.
You may also want to watch:
Tesco is all about maximum profit for itself, at the expense of local producers.
When Tesco adds to its stranglehold, it will be RIP Exmouth.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 3 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 6 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer