There will be more congestion
Re: New Tesco store. Why should Tesco force Exmouth to accept their monopoly. We need them like a hole in the head.
Re: New Tesco store.
Why should Tesco force Exmouth to accept their monopoly.
We need them like a hole in the head. Were we allowed any say?
Why do our local councillors not do anything about it? It will be no good for local in-town stores, and the resulting traffic congestion does not bear thinking about.
You may also want to watch:
Tesco is all about maximum profit for itself, at the expense of local producers.
When Tesco adds to its stranglehold, it will be RIP Exmouth.
- 1 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 2 Repair cafe opens again
- 3 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 4 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 5 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 6 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 7 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 8 Welcome opportunity to celebrate natural beauty of pebblebed heaths
- 9 Extraordinary win for Budleigh Seconds
- 10 Beacon of success: a tribute to the life and times of Spud Rowsell