‘Thank you’ packs for Budleigh teachers
- Credit: Archant
Teachers at a Budleigh Salterton school have been presented with special ‘thank you’ packs to ensure they know they are appreciated.
Budleigh Baptist church gave a kit to staff at St Peter’s School - and the staff loved them!
St Peter’s head teacher Steve Hitchcock said: “I thought it was such a kind and generous idea. My thanks go to members of the church.”
Reception teachers Lisa Broad, Pam Teed and Poppy Evans were among those to receive a pack. Each pack came with goodies such as hot chocolate and inspirational notes, including one note that read: “Budleigh Baptist Church wants to say ‘thank you’ for all you do. We know this time isn’t easy. We know teaching is stressful at the best of times without a global pandemic thrown in.
“We know you are working incredibly hard and putting yourselves at risk for the education and wellbeing of our children. We are grateful.
You may also want to watch:
“So this little pack is intended to encourage you to take some ‘me time’, to be still for a while with your own thoughts and feelings, to rest and maybe to hear the gentle voice of God reassuring you as you do.
“We hope you find a few tranquil moments here and we hope it helps.”
- 1 'I strongly believe there is an argument for opening restaurants now'
- 2 D-day looms for Beautiful Days festival
- 3 Mayor’s ‘life in lockdown’ art competition launched
- 4 Dog walkers urged to follow Four Paws Code
- 5 The radio is off but it's still important to support local bands
- 6 Exmouth designer Julia gain international recognition for souvenir brand
- 7 High tech skills training at former Flybe centre shows how Devon is preparing for life after the pandemic
- 8 Devon 'should be optimistic about the summer' as lockdown eases
- 9 Banned customer jailed for 'sucker punch' attack on innocent pub diner
- 10 What's the most common question for a house auctioneer?