Thank you for your help, Katie
I live in Cardiff and I was on holiday a couple of weeks ago with my elderly parents. We were walking back to the car when my mother collapsed.
I live in Cardiff and I was on holiday a couple of weeks ago with my elderly parents.
We were walking back to the car when my mother collapsed. My father, in a wheelchair, was in a panic. There were several onlookers but only one very nice young lady stopped to help. She was in a Medico uniform, which I have found out is a local care agency.
She asked me to ring an ambulance explaining she was a first aider and said her name was Katie.
She proceeded to talk to mum, but when the ambulance arrived, she disappeared saying the ambulance crew would look after us now.
You may also want to watch:
I am writing this letter to thank her and to show that there are still some people that truly care, she could have just walked on like so many other people did, but she didn't she stopped and helped.
So thank you very much to that young lady for all of her help that day.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 3 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 6 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 7 Royal Marines Charity gets donation from Devon-based roofing firm
- 8 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 9 Exmouth’s Deaf Academy recognised for ‘outstanding use’ of technology during lockdown
- 10 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
Name and address withheld