Thank you for your help, Katie
I live in Cardiff and I was on holiday a couple of weeks ago with my elderly parents. We were walking back to the car when my mother collapsed.
I live in Cardiff and I was on holiday a couple of weeks ago with my elderly parents.
We were walking back to the car when my mother collapsed. My father, in a wheelchair, was in a panic. There were several onlookers but only one very nice young lady stopped to help. She was in a Medico uniform, which I have found out is a local care agency.
She asked me to ring an ambulance explaining she was a first aider and said her name was Katie.
She proceeded to talk to mum, but when the ambulance arrived, she disappeared saying the ambulance crew would look after us now.
You may also want to watch:
I am writing this letter to thank her and to show that there are still some people that truly care, she could have just walked on like so many other people did, but she didn't she stopped and helped.
So thank you very much to that young lady for all of her help that day.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 4 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 5 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 6 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 7 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
Name and address withheld