Thank you for your generosity
On behalf of the Exmouth Branch of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign, I should like to thank all those who generously contributed to the recent street collections.
In Exmouth, �116.11 was raised and in Budleigh Salterton the total was �179.20.
We have a very small group of dedicated supporters and it would be lovely to know of anyone who feels they could collect for just one hour in a year, either in Exmouth or Budleigh.
If you can help us, please ring (01395) 266264 or 273494.
You may also want to watch:
Muscular Dystrophy Campaign
2 Avondale Road, Exmouth
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 8 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 9 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 10 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels