Thank you for your generosity
On behalf of the Exmouth Branch of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign, I should like to thank all those who generously contributed to the recent street collections.
In Exmouth, �116.11 was raised and in Budleigh Salterton the total was �179.20.
We have a very small group of dedicated supporters and it would be lovely to know of anyone who feels they could collect for just one hour in a year, either in Exmouth or Budleigh.
If you can help us, please ring (01395) 266264 or 273494.
Muscular Dystrophy Campaign
2 Avondale Road, Exmouth
- 1 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 2 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 3 'Child abuse cases happen locally, not just nationally...'
- 4 East Devon Weekend Football Results
- 5 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness
- 6 How can you help Exmouth?
- 7 Law firm invites students to apply for work experience placements
- 8 'Rally for the Raleigh' - plan launched for community to buy village pub
- 9 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 10 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?