Thank you for the support
The Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton District Friends of Force would like to thank all those who supported the bucket collections at the Exmouth Musical Theatre Company s performances of Sounds of the Sixties .
The Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton District Friends of Force would like to thank all those who supported the bucket collections at the Exmouth Musical Theatre Company's performances of 'Sounds of the Sixties'.
The collections raised �401.08 for the charity.
The committee would like to thank the EMTC for allowing it to make the collections at the shows.
It was a great show and the cast worked so hard.
You may also want to watch:
Force continue to help all those affected by cancer at their centre in Exeter, offering support to patients and their families and friends.
They also fund research at the Peninsular Medical School and provide equipment for the Oncology Unit.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 John and Grace run for the heart
- 6 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 7 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton District Friends of Force.