Thank Tesco for coming the town
In reply to the letter about Welcome to Tescmouth , I am sure many other supermarket chains have had a look at Exmouth, but have not chosen to invest in our town.
In reply to the letter about 'Welcome to Tescmouth', I am sure many other supermarket chains have had a look at Exmouth, but have not chosen to invest in our town.
Tesco should be thanked for their foresight to invest while many other companies do not have the finances to do so.
While a varied choice of shopping is preferred, do people not realise the benefits of shopping at Tesco by collecting their points? Due to my family's regular shopping, in the last 18 months we have had three holidays for free at Pontins, Butlins and Haven, courtesy of Tesco Clubcard vouchers.
Without Tesco we would not have been able to afford one holiday, let alone three - every little helps!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 6 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 9 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 10 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis