Thank Tesco for coming the town
In reply to the letter about Welcome to Tescmouth , I am sure many other supermarket chains have had a look at Exmouth, but have not chosen to invest in our town.
In reply to the letter about 'Welcome to Tescmouth', I am sure many other supermarket chains have had a look at Exmouth, but have not chosen to invest in our town.
Tesco should be thanked for their foresight to invest while many other companies do not have the finances to do so.
While a varied choice of shopping is preferred, do people not realise the benefits of shopping at Tesco by collecting their points? Due to my family's regular shopping, in the last 18 months we have had three holidays for free at Pontins, Butlins and Haven, courtesy of Tesco Clubcard vouchers.
Without Tesco we would not have been able to afford one holiday, let alone three - every little helps!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 2 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 3 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 4 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
- 5 Junior rugby returns after a year of frustration
- 6 Budleigh Music Festival announces return line-up
- 7 Former Exmouth and Budleigh officer nominated for lifetime achievement award
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Exmouth candidates gear up for county council elections
- 10 ‘Pay what you can’ at Open Door Community Café