Thank Tesco for coming the town
In reply to the letter about Welcome to Tescmouth , I am sure many other supermarket chains have had a look at Exmouth, but have not chosen to invest in our town.
In reply to the letter about 'Welcome to Tescmouth', I am sure many other supermarket chains have had a look at Exmouth, but have not chosen to invest in our town.
Tesco should be thanked for their foresight to invest while many other companies do not have the finances to do so.
While a varied choice of shopping is preferred, do people not realise the benefits of shopping at Tesco by collecting their points? Due to my family's regular shopping, in the last 18 months we have had three holidays for free at Pontins, Butlins and Haven, courtesy of Tesco Clubcard vouchers.
Without Tesco we would not have been able to afford one holiday, let alone three - every little helps!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 4 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 10 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards