Television stars to visit A la Ronde
TELEVISION stars will present a workshop to be held at A La Ronde this weekend. Suzanne and Richard Kerwood who appeared on the Channel Four series Kirstie s Homemade Home will display some of their craftwork at a willow workshop. The event, at the Nati
TELEVISION stars will present a workshop to be held at A La Ronde this weekend.
Suzanne and Richard Kerwood who appeared on the Channel Four series 'Kirstie's Homemade Home' will display some of their craftwork at a willow workshop.
The event, at the National Trust site, will run from Saturday, August 1, to Wednesday, August 12.
An exhibition and sale of Suzanne and Richard's work will be held.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will have the opportunity to make something special from willow under the pair's guidance.
The willow workshop will cost �1 or �2 per person. Admission to the exhibition is free during A La Ronde's normal opening times.
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 4 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 5 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 6 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 7 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 8 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 9 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 10 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh