Television stars to visit A la Ronde
TELEVISION stars will present a workshop to be held at A La Ronde this weekend. Suzanne and Richard Kerwood who appeared on the Channel Four series Kirstie s Homemade Home will display some of their craftwork at a willow workshop. The event, at the Nati
TELEVISION stars will present a workshop to be held at A La Ronde this weekend.
Suzanne and Richard Kerwood who appeared on the Channel Four series 'Kirstie's Homemade Home' will display some of their craftwork at a willow workshop.
The event, at the National Trust site, will run from Saturday, August 1, to Wednesday, August 12.
An exhibition and sale of Suzanne and Richard's work will be held.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will have the opportunity to make something special from willow under the pair's guidance.
The willow workshop will cost �1 or �2 per person. Admission to the exhibition is free during A La Ronde's normal opening times.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 6 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 7 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock