Teddy bear goes missing in Exmouth
A FATHER has made an appeal on behalf of his child who is devastated after losing a teddy bear at a car boot sale. Three-year-old Joshua Hobson, who lives in Hemyock, attended a sale at Exmouth Archery Club on May 25, Bank Holiday Monday, last month.
A FATHER has made an appeal on behalf of his child who is 'devastated' after losing a teddy bear at a car boot sale.
Three-year-old Joshua Hobson, who lives in Hemyock, attended a sale at Exmouth Archery Club on May 25, Bank Holiday Monday, last month.
Whilst shopping around he put his bear, called Ratty, down on one of the stalls, forgetting to pick it up and has failed to be reunited. His father, Antony, said it was his son's best friend.
Antony added that he had tried to buy an identical replacement-teddy bear which belongs to the Jellycat brand. But, after contacting the manufacturer he found out it is no longer in their stocks.
You may also want to watch:
He has also looked on the Gumtree, Amazon and ebay websites, but failed to have any success.
If you have any information about the whereabouts of Ratty, email Antony on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on