Talk to give tips on reducing stroke risk
- Credit: Getty Images
Information about stroke risk and prevention will be available at an upcoming talk.
The event is being organised by the Rolle Medical Partnership Patient Participation Group.
It will take place at Glenorchy Church Hall in Exeter Road next Thursday, April 6, beginning at 7pm.
The presentation will be given by Dr Jackie Stephenson, who is a physician in elderly medicine.
She will be discussing factors which might put people at risk of having a stroke, and steps they can take to reduce their risk.
You may also want to watch:
Everyone is welcome to attend the presentation and admission is free.
Tea and biscuits will be available.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 3 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 4 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 5 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 6 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 7 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 10 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost