Swan Lake comes to Exmouth’s Queen’s Drive Space tonight
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Exmouth’s new Queen’s Drive Space is set to host its first live screening event tonight (Tuesday, June 12).
A performance of the well-known ballet Swan Lake is the first of a series of theatre shows to be streamed live from the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, London.
Last month saw the opening of the Jurassic-themed play-park, and food and drink village.
This free screening of Swan Lake is the first to be shown in the brand new events space, which sits just behind the food and drink village run by Taste of the West.
Exmouth-based pub Oddfellows will be providing an on-site bar, which will remain open for all of the shows and live screenings. The food stalls will also be open for theatre goers.
You may also want to watch:
Swan Lake will be shown at 7pm tonight. A limited number of deck chairs are provided, so visitors are asked to bring their own chair or picnic blanket where possible.
For more information go to www.queensdrivespace.co.uk for further information and performance dates and times.
- 1 Gala Week cancelled but summer events planned
- 2 Freemasons step up to help with vaccination roll out
- 3 Third time unlucky as Exmouth man caught with abuse images jailed
- 4 Environmental issues a hot topic in Local Plan consultation
- 5 Exmouth pharmacy offering Covid-19 vaccine appointments to those in priority groups
- 6 Shoppers to boost life-changing charities impacted by Covid-19
- 7 Redwood trees are 'fantastic news for Torbay's Naturally Inspiring environment'
- 8 Banned customer jailed for 'sucker punch' attack on innocent pub diner
- 9 Speed limit trial will pave the way for safer Devon roads
- 10 Business employment charity needs helping boost to continue