Swan Lake comes to Exmouth’s Queen’s Drive Space tonight
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Exmouth’s new Queen’s Drive Space is set to host its first live screening event tonight (Tuesday, June 12).
A performance of the well-known ballet Swan Lake is the first of a series of theatre shows to be streamed live from the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, London.
Last month saw the opening of the Jurassic-themed play-park, and food and drink village.
This free screening of Swan Lake is the first to be shown in the brand new events space, which sits just behind the food and drink village run by Taste of the West.
Exmouth-based pub Oddfellows will be providing an on-site bar, which will remain open for all of the shows and live screenings. The food stalls will also be open for theatre goers.
You may also want to watch:
Swan Lake will be shown at 7pm tonight. A limited number of deck chairs are provided, so visitors are asked to bring their own chair or picnic blanket where possible.
For more information go to www.queensdrivespace.co.uk for further information and performance dates and times.
- 1 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 2 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 3 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 4 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 5 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 6 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 7 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 8 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 9 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 10 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines