Surely a defeat for EDDC
RE: Super council victory I know I m going mad and I understand totally why, reading the local political fairy tales every week in the Journal!... it s a well documented decline into lunacy.
RE: 'Super council' victory
I know I'm going mad and I understand totally why, reading the local political fairy tales every week in the Journal!... it's a well documented decline into lunacy.
However, I must ask how the other inmates are?
Shouldn't this article be headed Defeat for EDDC trying to maintain the status quo?
Surely Sara Randall Johnson and co spent a fortune of public money ( not Conservative money) attempting to disrupt and delay the process to cut out bureaucratic waste and unnecessary expenditure? or has that been lost in the mists of time already?
Does she still have the same impetus for this fight ... after all, now she's a county councillor, her voice will still be heard, or will it?
- 1 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 2 New look Co-op store for East Devon town
- 3 Decisions on future of our seafront must include a voice for all
- 4 Leisure centre team offers support for refugees in Exmouth
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 6 Local care partnership set up for Devon to prepare for winter
- 7 Exhibition celebrates artist's lifelong love affair with estuary
- 8 La La Choirs in full voice to support children's hospice
- 9 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 10 Remembering a teaching 'legend' who changed thousands of lives
Haven't heard much recently from her, perhaps she's still deciding which camp she now supports with regard to Rolle College's future!
Champers with Swire and the supporters, or tap water with Hart and Channon and the scrooges of the right.
19 Withycombe Rd,