Surely a defeat for EDDC
RE: Super council victory I know I m going mad and I understand totally why, reading the local political fairy tales every week in the Journal!... it s a well documented decline into lunacy.
RE: 'Super council' victory
I know I'm going mad and I understand totally why, reading the local political fairy tales every week in the Journal!... it's a well documented decline into lunacy.
However, I must ask how the other inmates are?
Shouldn't this article be headed Defeat for EDDC trying to maintain the status quo?
You may also want to watch:
Surely Sara Randall Johnson and co spent a fortune of public money ( not Conservative money) attempting to disrupt and delay the process to cut out bureaucratic waste and unnecessary expenditure? or has that been lost in the mists of time already?
Does she still have the same impetus for this fight ... after all, now she's a county councillor, her voice will still be heard, or will it?
- 1 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 2 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 3 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 4 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 5 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 6 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 7 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 8 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 9 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 10 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
Haven't heard much recently from her, perhaps she's still deciding which camp she now supports with regard to Rolle College's future!
Champers with Swire and the supporters, or tap water with Hart and Channon and the scrooges of the right.
19 Withycombe Rd,