Surely a defeat for EDDC
RE: Super council victory I know I m going mad and I understand totally why, reading the local political fairy tales every week in the Journal!... it s a well documented decline into lunacy.
RE: 'Super council' victory
I know I'm going mad and I understand totally why, reading the local political fairy tales every week in the Journal!... it's a well documented decline into lunacy.
However, I must ask how the other inmates are?
Shouldn't this article be headed Defeat for EDDC trying to maintain the status quo?
You may also want to watch:
Surely Sara Randall Johnson and co spent a fortune of public money ( not Conservative money) attempting to disrupt and delay the process to cut out bureaucratic waste and unnecessary expenditure? or has that been lost in the mists of time already?
Does she still have the same impetus for this fight ... after all, now she's a county councillor, her voice will still be heard, or will it?
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 6 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 7 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 8 Repair cafe opens again
- 9 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
Haven't heard much recently from her, perhaps she's still deciding which camp she now supports with regard to Rolle College's future!
Champers with Swire and the supporters, or tap water with Hart and Channon and the scrooges of the right.
19 Withycombe Rd,