Support needed for Exmouth surgery event
A PATIENT participation group is holding its first fundraising event to go towards new practice equipment.
The recently reformed Haldon House Patient Participation Group, for the surgery in Imperial Road, Exmouth, is holding the event during the week December 6 to 10.
The group will be running a Christmas draw and inviting patients to drop in during surgery times to lend their support.
A coffee morning will be held from 9am until 12 noon on Friday, December 10, followed by the draw.
Dr Simon Kay, the senior partner, said: “The group plays an important role in surgery life, providing a link between staff and patients which enables us to develop and enhance our service to them.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the event, please contact the PPG’s chairman, David Bassett, on (01395) 273640.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s